Cookies & Privacy
What are cookies?
Cookies are small text files which are sent by us to your computer or other device (e.g. mobile phone, tablet) which we can access when you visit our site in future. Cookies enable us to track your current online experience, save your order and gather valuable anonymous marketing information on website use which allows us to constantly improve our service to you. Cookies cannot harm your computer and do not contain any personal or private information such as your name, address or payment information.
Users are able to set their devices to accept all cookies, to notify them when a cookie is issued, or not to receive cookies at any time. Enabling this last option means that online ordering is not possible and that users may not be able to take full advantage of the site. Each browser is different, so check the "Help" menu of your browser to learn how to change your cookie preferences.
In order to make full use of the site, including ordering online, your computer, tablet or mobile phone will need to accept cookies. The cookies we use do not store sensitive information such as your personal or payment details. A full list of cookies used is provided below:
|Cookie name||Cookie purpose|
|exp_last_visit, exp_last_activity, exp_tracker, popup||These cookies help us to anonymously analyse visitor behaviour and frequency to help us improve the site making it easier to use.|
|_utma, _utmb, _utmc, _utmz||Google Analytics tracking to analyse visitor behavioural information to allow us to constantly improve the site. For full details please see note on Google Analytics below.|
|sifrFetch||To check browser support for a web technology that improves the look and presentation of our website.|
Social sharing cookies
If you use Twitter to 'share' content with friends you may be sent cookies from these websites. We cannot control the setting of these cookies, so please check the Twitter site for further information about their cookies and how to manage them.
Please note that by deleting our cookies or disabling future cookies you may not be able to access certain areas of the site or process an order online. You will be able to delete existing cookies or block future cookies through your browser – please note different browsers have different procedures for this. More information on deleting or controlling cookies is available at www.AboutCookies.org.
Pink Lining Ltd is the owner of this website.
We respect your personal information and endeavor at all times to comply with the Data Protection legislation which is in force from time to time.
Information may be stored manually or electronically. Any personal information you give us will be processed in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998.
All data and personal information that we receive from you are held in accordance with our Data Protection Registration Notification.
We use the information provided by you to:
- Process any order or enquiry by you.
- For statistical purposes to establish the popularity of product ranges to ensure ongoing availability of popular products.
- To administer our business.
- To notify you of any product developments which may be of interest to you, but only if you have opted to receive such updates.
There may be circumstances where we may share some of your data with third parties:
- In the unlikely event that our business may be sold to another company then the data records that make up part of our business will be transferred.
- We do occasionally make names and addresses available to companies whose products we think may interest you, unless you have told us not to.
- If you do not wish to receive such offers or do not wish for us to share your details with any third parties please email us at email@example.com with your full name, address and postcode.